|Freer High School|
P.O. Box 240
|School type||Public high school|
|School district||Freer Independent School District|
|Color(s)||Royal Blue & Gold|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AA|
|Website||Freer High School|
Freer High School is a public high school located in the city of Freer, Texas, USA and classified as a 2A school by the UIL. It is a part of the Freer Independent School District located in northwestern Duval County. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
The Freer Buckaroos compete in these sports - 
Volleyball, Football, Basketball, Powerlifting, Track, Baseball & Softball
- Jim Acker (Class of 1976) professional baseball player.
- Steve McMichael (Class of 1976) professional football player for NFL Chicago Bears.
- Texas Tribune
- "2015 Accountability Rating System" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-10.
- The Athletics Department
- UIL Baseball Archives Archived December 10, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- UIL Volleyball Archives Archived December 21, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- Steve McMichael NFL Profile