This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||1 April 1968|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Plays||Right-handed (two-handed backhand)|
|Highest ranking||No. 60 (5 October 1992)|
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|Australian Open||1R (1990, 1993)|
|French Open||3R (1989)|
|US Open||2R (1992)|
|Highest ranking||No. 23 (31 July 1995)|
|Grand Slam Doubles results|
|Australian Open||1R (1990, 1993, 1999, 2000)|
|French Open||QF (1997)|
|US Open||2R (1994, 1996, 1998)|
Francisco Roig Genís (born 1 April 1968) is a retired professional tennis player from Spain. He is primarily a doubles player, winning 9 ATP World Tour titles and reaching 12 more finals. He sometimes acts as the alternate coach of fellow Spaniard Rafael Nadal.
ATP Tour finals
Doubles (9 titles)
|Grand Slam (0)|
|Tennis Masters Cup (0)|
|ATP Masters Series (0)|
|ATP Championship Series (1)|
|ATP Tour (8)|
|Win||1.||Aug 1991||Kitzbühel, Austria||Clay||Tomás Carbonell|| Pablo Arraya
|6–7, 6–2, 6–4|
|Win||2.||Nov 1992||São Paulo, Brazil||Clay||Diego Pérez|| Christer Allgårdh
|Win||3.||Oct 1992||Athens, Greece||Clay||Tomás Carbonell|| Marcelo Filippini
|Win||4.||Aug 1994||Umag, Croatia||Clay||Diego Pérez|| Karol Kučera
|Win||5.||Mar 1995||Casablanca, Morocco||Clay||Tomás Carbonell|| Emanuel Couto
João Cunha e Silva
|Win||6.||Jun 1995||Oporto, Portugal||Clay||Tomás Carbonell|| Jordi Arrese
|Win||7.||Jul 1995||Stuttgart Outdoor, Germany||Clay||Tomás Carbonell|| Ellis Ferreira
|3–6, 6–3, 6–4|
|Win||8.||Oct 1995||Valencia, Spain||Clay||Tomás Carbonell|| Tom Kempers
|Win||9.||Apr 1996||Estoril, Portugal||Clay||Tomás Carbonell|| Tom Nijssen
Greg Van Emburgh
- 1992: Guaruja (with Diego Pérez, lost to Christer Allgårdh and Carl Limberger).
- 1993: Umag (with Jordi Arrese, lost to Filip Dewulf and Tom Vanhoudt).
- 1994: Santiago (with Tomás Carbonell, lost to Karel Nováček and Mats Wilander).
- 1994: Buenos Aires (with Tomás Carbonell, lost to Sergio Casal and Emilio Sánchez).
- 1995: Dubai (with Tomás Carbonell, lost to Grant Connell and Patrick Galbraith).
- 1995: Rotterdam (with Tomás Carbonell, lost to Martin Damm and Anders Järryd).
- 1996: Casablanca (with Tomás Carbonell, lost to Jiří Novák and David Rikl).
- 1996: Stuttgart Outdoor (with Tomás Carbonell, lost to Libor Pimek and Byron Talbot).
- 1998: Antwerp (with Tomás Carbonell, lost to Wayne Ferreira and Yevgeny Kafelnikov).
- 1998: Lyon (with Tom��s Carbonell, lost to Olivier Delaître and Fabrice Santoro).
- 1999: Majorca (with Alberto Berasategui, lost to Lucas Arnold and Tomás Carbonell).
- 2001: Majorca (with Feliciano López, lost to Donald Johnson and Jared Palmer).
Top 10 wins
- Roig has a 1–7 (.125) record against players who were, at the time the match was played, ranked in the top 10.
|1.||Emilio Sánchez||8||Athens, Greece||Clay||1R||6–2, 7–6|
- Francisco Roig at the Association of Tennis Professionals
- Francisco Roig at the International Tennis Federation
- Francisco Roig at the Davis Cup
|This biographical article relating to Spanish tennis is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|