|Look up Fourth of July or 4th of July in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fourth of July usually refers to Independence Day in the United States.
Fourth of July or 4th of July may also refer to:
- Fourth of July (band), an American indie band since 2005
- "4th of July" (Amy Macdonald song), 2012
- "4th of July" (The Beach Boys song), 1993
- "4th of July" (U2 song), 1984
- "4th of July (Fireworks)", a 2010 song by Kelis
- "Fourth of July", a song by Galaxie 500 from This Is Our Music
- "Fourth of July", a song by Mariah Carey from Butterfly
- "Fourth of July", a song by Fall Out Boy from American Beauty/American Psycho
- "Fourth of July", a song by Sufjan Stevens from Carrie & Lowell
- "4th of July", a song by Shooter Jennings from Put the "O" Back in Country
- "4th of July", a song by Soundgarden from Superunknown
- "4th of July", a song by X from See How We Are
- 4th of Julon vy (novel), a 2005 novel by James Patterson
- "4th of July/Regatta", an episode of Tugs
- July 4 (film), a 2007 Malayalam film
- Fourth of July River, a river in Seward, Alaska
- Fourth of July Lake, an alpine lake in Custer County, Idaho
- Fourth of July Summit, a mountain pass in Idaho
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fourth of July.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.