|Running time||1 hour|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Hosted by||Craig Bailey|
|Recording studio||Shelburne, Vermont|
Floydian Slip is a weekly, one-hour syndicated radio program produced by Random Precision Media LLC (RPM) featuring the music of British rock band Pink Floyd. It's carried by more than 100 affiliate stations.
The show is created and hosted by RPM sole proprietor Craig Bailey of Shelburne, Vermont, who aired his first episode in January 1989 on Ithaca College's 106-VIC (now called VIC Radio) in Ithaca, N.Y., as a senior Television-Radio major at the college. He also produced it for Burlington's short-lived WEXP 105.1 FM (Experience 105.1) in 1994, and for more than 13 years at WCPV 101.3 FM until June 7, 2009.
In August 2009, Bailey began marketing the show to stations as a weekly syndicated offering. The show is available to commercial affiliate stations cash-free through a 100% barter arrangement. RPM makes available a commercial-free version to non-commercial broadcasters on a case-by-case basis.
RPM performs all duties for the program, including production, distribution, marketing, affiliate relations and ad sales.
- "DJ turns college pastime into 30-year Pink Floyd passion project". WCAX TV. Retrieved 11 January 2019.
- Picard, Ken. "Talking Pink With 'Floydian Slip' Producer Craig Bailey". Seven Days. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Pink Floyd Show Offered In Syndication". All Access.
- "WRBA Adds Pink Floyd Show". AllAccess.
- "Floydian Slip: Floydian Slip: Internet radio show keeps classic rock band's spirit alive". Champlain Business Journal. May 11, 2010.
- Lopez-Reyes, Ed. "Q&A with Floydian Slip host Craig Bailey". Brain Damage. Retrieved 17 March 2014.
- "A One-Man Labor-of-Love". Home Business Magazine. March–April 2014. p. 54.
- Anthony, Ken. "10 Questions with Craig Bailey". AllAccess.com. Retrieved 21 July 2015.