|Flüela Pass (Flüelapass)|
|Elevation||2,383 m (7,818 ft)|
Since the Vereina Tunnel opened in 1999, the road is no longer guaranteed to be open all year.
- List of highest paved roads in Europe
- List of mountain passes in Switzerland
- List of the highest Swiss passes
Media related to Flüelapass at Wikimedia Commons
- Profile on climbbybike.com
- Pro Flüela Verein, NGO dedicated to extending opening seasons of the pass.
- Flüela Pass in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- "Flüelapass ab November 2014 geschlossen?" (PDF). October 2013. Retrieved 2015-01-06.
|This Graubünden location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|