|Five Have a Mystery to Solve|
Opening title card
|Directed by||Ernest Morris|
|Written by||Enid Blyton (novel), Michael Barnes|
|Based on||Five Have a Mystery to Solve|
|Music by||Edward Williams|
- David Palmer as Julian
- Darryl Read as Dick
- Mandy Harper as George (as Amanda Coxell)
- Paula Boyd as Anne
- Michael Wennink as Wilfred
- Michael Balfour as Emilio
- Robin Hunter as Carlo
- Keith Pyott as Sir Hugo Blaize
- Grace Arnold
- Howard Douglas
- Diane Powell as Sally
DVD Beaver called it "tremendously entertaining."
- "The Famous Five: Five Have A Mystery To Solve | Distribution". www.bfi.org.uk.
- "The Famous Five - Five Have a Mystery to Solve". www.dvdbeaver.com.
- "Five Have a Mystery to Solve (1964) - Ernest Morris | Cast and Crew". AllMovie.
|This article about a mystery film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a British film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|