Fishs Eddy, New York
|Elevation||984 ft (300 m)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||950180|
Fishs Eddy is a hamlet in Delaware County, New York, United States. The community is located along the East Branch Delaware River 5.5 miles (8.9 km) east of Hancock, off the I-86 at Exit 89. Fishs Eddy has a post office with ZIP code 13774.
- "Fishs Eddy". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- The Upstate New York Roads Site, Interstate 86 and NY Route 17, accessed 28 January 2018
- United States Postal Service. "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- Fishs Eddy: Our History, accessed 28 January 2018
|This article about a location in Delaware County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|