|Directed by||John M. Stahl|
|Produced by||Louis B. Mayer|
|Written by||Ferenc Molnár (play) |
|Starring||Lewis Stone |
|Edited by||Margaret Booth |
|Distributed by||First National Pictures|
|August 9, 1925|
The owner of a London clothing store is driven out of business, but later makes a triumphant return.
- Lewis Stone as Earl of Denham
- Percy Marmont as Peter Hungerford
- Alma Rubens as Paula
- Raymond Griffith as Oscar
- Eileen Percy as Adele
- William V. Mong as Philip
- John Merkyl as Receiver
- Otis Harlan as Alfred
- Munden, p. 245.
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.
|This article about a silent comedy film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|