|Running time||4 - 6pm Weekdays (2 hours w/commercials)|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|Home station||Fox FM|
Ace Radio Network (Regional Victoria)
Grant Broadcasters (Tasmania)
Capital Radio Network (New South Wales)
ZM (New Zealand)
Power FM (South Coast NSW)
SeaFM Network (Regional Qld)
|Hosted by||Fifi Box|
|Produced by||Sam Cavanagh|
|Original release||February 2011 – present|
The show commenced in February 2011 after Hamish Blake and Andy Lee announced in August 2010, that they would be cutting down to a weekly show in 2011. Fifi Box and Jules Lund were announced as hosts of drive from Monday to Thursday.
In February 2013, Hamish & Andy moved to 4 pm Mondays, with Fifi and Jules presenting Tuesday to Friday.
In July 2013, Hamish & Andy moved to 3–4 pm each afternoon followed by drive with Fifi and Jules at 4–6 pm from Monday to Friday.
In December 2013, it was announced that Fifi and Jules would be replaced by Dan and Maz in Drive as Box moves to Melbourne to host breakfast with Dave Thornton, and Lund joins Sophie Monk, Merrick Watts and Mel B on 2DayFM breakfast in Sydney.
Fifi and Jules team was made up of:
- Fifi Box
- Jules Lund
- Byron Cooke
- Sam Cavanagh - Producer
- Kerri Jones - Producer
- Leon Sjogren - Producer
- Grumpy Dave (Dave Cameron) - Content Director
- Josh Janssen aka Web Guy Josh- Digital Content Producer
- Chris Marsh - Audio Producer
- Danny O'Gready - Assistant Audio Producer
- "Hamish and Andy quitting daily radio show". The Spy Report. Media Spy. 25 August 2010. Archived from the original on 4 November 2010. Retrieved 25 August 2010.
- Reynolds, Megan (2013-12-18). "Dan and Maz to host national Drive Show for Southern Cross Austereo's Today Network". Mumbrella. Retrieved 2019-02-18.
- The Team