Box in September 2011
5 March 1977
|Show||Fifi, Fev & Byron on Fox FM Melbourne|
Boxed In With Fifi Box on the Hit Network
|Station(s)||Fox FM Melbourne |
|Previous show(s)||Fifi and Jules on Today Network |
The Shebang on Triple M
Fiona Box (born 5 March 1977) is an Australian radio broadcaster, television presenter, actress.
In 2000, Box co-hosted a late-night show on TTFM Melbourne and within months, was picked up by the Triple M network to co-host a national night show based on relationships. When the show came to an end, she moved to the breakfast timeslot to produce Amanda Keller, Mikey Robins and Peter Berner.
In her small break between segments Fifi hosted a toowoomba radio show with Hamish for a small amount of time(Ryan was incorrect).
Box is known on television for her "standout" performance on Dancing with the Stars on the Seven Network in 2007 and guest appearances on Sunrise, The Project, Thank God You're Here and Have You Been Paying Attention?
In January 2009, Box joined Sunrise as weather presenter where she replaced David Brown and stayed in this position until December 2009. In January 2010, she was appointed as entertainment editor on Sunrise where she interviewed celebrities and presented entertainment segments. Grant Denyer returned to Sunrise as weather presenter.
In November 2010, it was revealed that Box was hired as a co-host with Jules Lund on Fifi and Jules across the Today Network leaving Friday's show open for Hamish and Andy to do their show. The show started in February 2011.
In November 2013, Box announced that she was going to co-host Fifi & Dave with Dave Thornton on Fox FM in 2014 replacing Jo Stanley and Matt Tilley. In 2016, Brendan Fevola joined the show and it was renamed Fifi, Dave and Fev. In January 2017, anchor Byron Cooke was added to the title of the show and it was renamed Fifi, Dave, Fev & Byron. Dave Thornton resigned from the show in September 2017 and the show was renamed to Fifi, Fev & Byron.
Box joined the cast of Neighbours in July 2016 as [Brooke Butler (Neighbours)|Brooke Butler]]. She made her debut on the show on 28 September 2016 and left at late November, her character returned in April 2017.
Box was raised in the outer eastern suburbs of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. She attended Tintern Girls Grammar School in Ringwood and in her final year was appointed school captain. Box often returns to Tintern to speak with current students. Her brother is Augie March's keyboardist Kiernan Box.
On 19 November 2012, Box announced on live radio via her radio show "Fifi and Jules" that she was pregnant. On 17 December, it was reported that Grant Kenny was the father. On 5 April 2013, Box gave birth to a daughter.
- Tovey, Josephine (19 January 2009). "Fine times for Fifi". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- Stephenson, Alison. (24 November 2010) Fifi Box and Jules Lund take over from Hamish Blake and Andy Lee. News.com.au. Retrieved on 24 April 2013.
- "Fifi Box Joins Neighbours". Yahoo7 TV. 19 July 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2016.
- Stephenson, Alison. (17 December 2012) Mag reportedly reveals name of Fifi's secret baby daddy. News.com.au. Retrieved on 24 April 2013.
- Chandra, Jessica (5 April 2013) Fifi Box Welcomes a Baby Girl!. Popsugar.com.au. Retrieved on 24 April 2013.
- Austereo radio host Fifi Box names her daughter Beatrix Belle Box, news.com.au, 11 April 2013.
- "Fifi Box pregnant with second child". www.news.com.au. Retrieved 16 February 2019.
- "Fifi Box opens up about her 'tough' second pregnancy". celebrity.nine.com.au. Retrieved 16 February 2019.
- "Fifi Box on Instagram: "We're having a baby!! Yes Trixie and I are over the moon/jumping out of our skin/can't stop smiling/floating on air/dancing in the…"". Instagram. Retrieved 16 February 2019.
- "'Trixie And I Are So Hopelessly In Love': Fifi Box Gives Birth To A Baby Girl". 10 daily. 25 June 2019. Retrieved 26 June 2019.
January 2010 – December 2012
January 2009 – December 2009