|Running time||3 hours (6:00 am–9:00 am)|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|Home station||Fox FM|
|Produced by||Darcie Ridgeway|
|Executive producer(s)||Leon Sjogren|
|Recording studio||South Melbourne|
|Original release||20 January 2014 – present|
|Website||Fifi, Fev & Byron|
Fifi, Fev & Byron is an Australian breakfast radio show on Fox FM in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. It is hosted by Fifi Box, Brendan Fevola and Byron Cooke. The show began on 20 January 2014 replacing The Matt & Jo Show.
The show airs from 6am to 9am on weekday mornings with music and daily topic discussions and special guests.
A daily podcast featuring the best bits from each show is available on iTunes as is the podcast for all Hit Network breakfast shows in Australia.
News, sport, weather and traffic updates are presented by James Lake.
The show was founded in January 2014 replacing The Matt & Jo Show with Matt Tilley and Jo Stanley. Prior to joining the breakfast show Fifi Box was host of Fifi and Jules with Jules Lund. Dave Thornton previously filled in for Matt Tilley when he was sick and hosted Mamamia Today with Em Rusciano, and anchor Dan Anstey moved from rival station Nova 100 to Fox FM to anchor the show.
Kylie Minogue was the first guest on the show.
In April 2016, Brendan Fevola joined the show as host and the show renamed to Fifi, Dave & Fev.
In January 2017, anchor Byron Cooke was added included within the show title and it was renamed to Fifi, Dave, Fev & Byron. In September 2017, Dave Thornton announced his resignation from Fox FM.
In November 2020, Cooke had announced his departure from the show on air due to personal reasons and to also seek new challenges. It was also announced that comedian Nick Cody would join the show from January 2021 and the show renamed to Fifi, Fev & Nick.
Every Tuesday Fifi, Fev & Byron encourage Melbourne Tradies to call up and sing their hearts out for a great prize. The segment is so popular it has evolved into major show competitions including Tradie-oke Night; Live from the World Famous Rooftop and Tradie-okyo; Tradies Live from Tokyo.
Every morning at 8am listeners have the opportunity to win $10,000 by correctly answering 10 questions all starting with a nominated letter of the alphabet.
Political correctness is something that affects all aspects of life. Fifi, Fev & Byron like to point out when PC has perhaps gone too far.
We Got One
Fifi, Fev & Byron ask a question that they don't expect anyone to be able to answer so they hope at least one person calls through. E.g. Are you currently in labour? Have you died?
When people have been caught out doing something they shouldn't have been doing.
In March 2018, British singer Calum Scott disguised himself as a tradie 'Scott from Scoresby' and performed his hit song Dancing on my Own in front of Fifi, Fev & Byron. Fifi and Byron were aware it was Calum but Fev was completely left in the dark. At the end of the performance Fev was in complete shock of how talented the tradie was only to discover it was Calum Scott himself.
In November 2018, Brendan Fevola's fourth daughter was born. Fifi, Byron and guest host Matt Preston crossed to Fev live on radio just after the birth where Fev revealed the baby had been named Brenda. Fifi's reaction was priceless as the thought that Brendan had named his daughter Brenda seemed ridiculous. 24 hours later Fev finally revealed his baby's name was actually Tobi.
- "Dan Anstey Fox breakfast | radioinfo.com.au". www.radioinfo.com.au. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Fox announce off-air movements". Radio Today. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Melbourne's Funniest New Breakfast Show on The Fox with Fifi Box and Dave Thornton!". Southern Cross Austereo. 7 November 2013. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- McMahon, Neil (7 November 2013). "Fox FM names Fifi Box, Dave Thornton to replace Matt and Jo Show". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 4 May 2014.
- "Byron Cooke back to the FOX". Radio Today. Retrieved 2015-12-08.
- "FoxFM replaces Fifi and Dave breakfast anchor Dan Anstey with Sea FM's Byron Cooke - Mumbrella". Mumbrella. 2015-10-23. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- Pinnell, Ian. "Fifi & Dave back on Fox in 2016 - News on News". newsonnews.com. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "Dave Thornton to depart Fox FM at end of month - Radio Today". Radio Today. 2017-09-18. Retrieved 2017-09-18.
- podcasters, Omny Studio is the complete audio management solution for; Stations, Radio. "FIFI'S REPLACEMENT ANNOUNCED! - Fifi, Fev & Byron - Omny.fm". omny.fm. Retrieved 2019-06-10.
- "Byron Cooke quits Fox FM Breakfast, replaced by Nick Cody". Radio Today. 2020-11-25. Retrieved 2020-11-25.