|Look up female in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Female is the sex of an ovum-producing organism.
Female may also refer to:
- Female (novel), a 1933 novel by Donald Henderson Clarke
- Female (1933 film), starring Ruth Chatterton
- Female (2005 film), a Japanese film compilation
- Female (song), by Keith Urban, 2017
- "Female", a poem by Patti Smith from her 1972 book Seventh Heaven
- in hardware and electronics, a type of connector, often but not always a "jack" - see Gender of connectors and fasteners
- Male (disambiguation)
- Male and Female (disambiguation)
- Masculine (disambiguation)
- Feminine (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Female.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.