This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Studio album by|
|Genre||Alternative rock, gothic rock|
|Human Drama chronology|
AllMusic wrote that producer Ian Broudie "seems to have encouraged [Human Drama] to be a studio-slick commercial metal band as much as a dark collective, and as a result Feel has dated terribly, often striking melodies and songs ultimately quashed under the burden of some late-'80s record company executive's idea of commercial success." Metro Weekly called the album "a strong collection of highly emotional, introspective alternative rock."
- "Death of an Angel"
- "Never Never"
- "I Could Be a Killer"
- "Through My Eyes"
- "The Waiting Hour"
- "Dying in a Moment of Splendor"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "Old Man"
- "There Is Only You"
- "Feel - Human Drama | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic" – via www.allmusic.com.
- "Johnny Indovina explains inspiration behind new album "Trials of the Writer"". April 30, 2014.
- "Human Drama | Biography & History". AllMusic.
- "Let the Darkness In: Johnny Indovina Reflects on 30 Years of Human Drama". PopMatters. April 22, 2016.
- "25 Great Albums from the new Millennium that you might not have heard (but you should!!)". February 26, 2014.