|Feather Your Nest|
|Directed by||William Beaudine|
|Produced by||Basil Dean|
|Written by||Ivar Campbell |
|Starring||George Formby |
|Music by||Ernest Irving|
|Cinematography||Gordon Dines |
|Edited by||Ernest Aldridge|
|Distributed by||Associated British Film Distributors|
A worker at a gramophone record factory surprisingly creates a hit song, "Leaning on a Lamp-post".
- George Formby - Willie Piper
- Polly Ward - Mary Taylor
- Enid Stamp-Taylor - Daphne Randall
- Val Rosing - Rex Randall
- Davy Burnaby - Sir Martin
- Jack Barty - Mr Chester
- Clifford Heatherley - Randall's valet
- Frederick Burtwell - Murgatroyd
- Ethel Coleridge - Mrs Taylor
- Jimmy Godden - Mr Higgins
- Moore Marriott - Mr Jenkins
- Syd Crossley - Police Constable
- Frank Perfitt - Studio manager
- Frederick Piper - Green
- Mike Johnson as Charlie
- Leonard Sharp as Mr. Peabody
- Harry Terry as Furniture Thief
- Hal Walters as Man Outside Furniture Shop
- Edie Martin as Blanche
- Halliwell's Film Guide observed "the star in less farcical vein than usual" 
- TV Guide concluded, "not one of Formby's best films, but mildly enjoyable, nonetheless".
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Perry, George. Forever Ealing. Pavilion Books, 1994.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.