|Look up feast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A feast or banquet is a large meal.
Feast may also refer to:
Events or meals
- Feast day, commemorating a certain saint or holy person
- Feast Festival, Adelaide's annual LGBT festival
- Festival, an event ordinarily celebrated by a community and centering on some characteristic aspect of that community
- Nineteen Day Feast, a monthly meeting held in Bahá'í communities to worship, consult, and socialize
- Michael William Feast, astronomer
Art, entertainment, and media
- Feast (The Creatures album), 1983
- Feast (Annihilator album), 2013
- .Feast, a stoner rock band from Indonesia
- Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders (F.E.A.S.T.)
- FEAST test, used to assess candidates for training as Air Traffic Controllers in Europe
- Feast Ice Cream, a popular Chocolate Ice Cream.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Feast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.