|Occupation||Journalist and presenter|
Whilst working at ITV Yorkshire, she appeared as an undercover reporter on three series of Package Holiday Undercover on ITV. In 2004 she narrated the documentary series St Jimmys.
On 23 December 2005, she and Owen Thomas presented the final broadcast on the ITV News Channel.
In Autumn 2007 she made a cameo appearance playing a journalist in episode two of the ITV drama Whistleblowers. Since then she has appeared in the films Survivor (2015), Weekender (2011) and Hampstead (2016) and also played a newscaster in the Hulu series Four Weddings and a Funeral (2019)
She is also a reporter for the ITV Lunchtime News.
Her corporate work has included presenting awards shows and videos for Randtad, English National Ballet School and Middlesex University as well as hosting debates, including for Totaljobs.
In 2018, Barker joined 26 other celebrities and performed an original Christmas song called Rock With Rudolph. The song was recorded in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital and was released digitally through independent record label Saga Entertainment on 30 November 2018. The music video debuted exclusively with The Sun on 29 November 2018 and had its first TV showing on Good Morning Britain on 30 November 2018. The song peaked at number two on the iTunes pop chart.
Barker is married and her wedding took place at Bickleigh Castle, Devon, in 2007. In 2010 she gave birth to her first child, a daughter. Her second child, and second daughter, was born in 2013. Her third child, a son, was born in 2016.
Barker has also done a certain amount of work for charity including presenting fashion shows for cancer charities. She was also part of the on-screen team at the International Broadcasting Convention in Amsterdam in 2006.
- Faye Barker – Q & As Archived 16 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine TV Newsroom
- Faye Barker to front ITV's morning news bulletin Archived 2012-02-12 at the Wayback Machine, PressGazette.co.uk, 8 January 2009
- Faye Barker To Present ITV Morning News, ITN, 2009
- "TV stars sing for Great Ormond Street Christmas charity single". ITV. 30 November 2018. Retrieved 28 June 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "TV wedding in Exe Valley". The West Country. Archived from the original on 1 November 2008. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- International Broadcasting Convention 2006
Faye Barker on Twitter: @FayeBarker