|Directed by||Miles Mander|
|Produced by||Clayton Hutton|
|Written by||Eliot Crawshay-Williams (play) |
|Starring||Madeleine Carroll |
|Music by||John Reynders|
|Cinematography||Horace Wheddon |
|Edited by||Leslie Norman|
|Distributed by||Wardour Films|
|15 July 1931|
Fascination is a 1931 British drama film directed by Miles Mander and starring Madeleine Carroll, Carl Harbord and Dorothy Bartlam. It was made at Elstree Studios. The film's sets were designed by the art directors Clarence Elder and David Rawnsley.
- Madeleine Carroll as Gwenda Farrell
- Carl Harbord as Larry Maitland
- Dorothy Bartlam as Vera Maitland
- Kay Hammond as Kay
- Kenneth Kove as Bertie
- Louis Goodrich as Colonel Farrington
- Roland Culver as Ronnie
- Freddie Bartholomew as Child
- John Kove as Child
- Merle Oberon as Flower Seller
- Allison Van Dyke as Child
- Wood p.71
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.