|Directed by||Sergio Spina|
|Music by||Sandro Brugnolini|
|Edited by||Giancarlo Cappelli|
- Richard Harrison as Richard
- Judi West as Deborah
- Adolfo Celi as Von Beethoven
- Gustavo D'Arpe as Professor Krohne
- Fabienne Fabre as Alice
- Nino Fuscagni as Leonard MacFitzroy aka Zio Mac
- Silvio Bagolini
- Gislaine Barbot
- Enzo Fiermonte
- Aldo Bonamano
- Anita Cortinovis
- Manlio De Angelis as Russian General
- Arturo Dominici
- Giacomo Furia
- Virgilio Gazzolo
On the film's release, distributors changed the original Italian title Fantasbulous and replaced it with the title La donna, il sesso e il superuomo (lit. Woman, Sex and the Superman). The film was released in Italy in 1968.
In a contemporary review in Variety, Mosk. proclaimed that the creators of the film "may have imagined they were making a satirical, progressive pic. But it exploits sex, political notations, and comic strip origins without humor, insight or point to make this just a flaccid programmer that might be used in action or grind spots abroad on its unregenerate bad taste."
- Curti 2016, p. 111.
- Dan Pavlides (2011). "New York Times: Fantabulous Inc". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 20 May 2011. Retrieved 29 August 2008.
- Curti 2016, p. 113.
- Variety's Film Reviews 1968-1970. 12. R. R. Bowker. 1983. There are no page numbers in this book. This entry is found under the header "October 30, 1968". ISBN 0-8352-2792-8.