This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Before James VI/I
- See Scottish monarchs' family tree and English monarchs' family tree. This also includes Wales, Scotland and England; all part of the United Kingdom as well as the French Norman invasion.
For a simplified view, see: Family tree of English and British monarchs.
- - The red border indicates monarchs
- - The bolded border indicates close relatives of monarchs (parents, spouse(s) and children)
- - The thin border indicates other relatives
- name / title / date - The green font indicates living persons
House of Stuart
|House of Stuart|
House of Hanover
House of Windsor
|House of Windsor|
- House of Windsor
- House of Stuart
- House of Hanover
- Family tree of English monarchs
- Family tree of British monarchs
- Alternative successions of the English crown
- Line of succession to the British throne
- Monarchy of the United Kingdom
- "The Tudors (1485–1603) and the Stuarts (1603–1714)" (PDF). The official website of the British Monarchy. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- "The Hanoverians (1714–1837)" (PDF). The official website of the British Monarchy. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- "Saxe-Coburg & Gotha (1837–1917) and the Windsors (1917 – Present Day)" (PDF). The official website of the British Monarchy. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2010-12-02. Retrieved 2010-07-30.