The Federation of European Cancer Societies (FECS) was an international non-profit association that co-ordinated collaboration between European societies active in different fields of cancer research, prevention and treatment with the ultimate goal of providing the best possible treatment and care for all European cancer patients. After consulting many professionals in the oncology community, FECS was disbanded and replaced by the European Cancer Organisation (ECCO) in 2007.
- European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
- European Oncology Nursing Society (EONS)
- European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP)
- European School of Oncology (ESO)
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
- European Cancer Organisation (ECCO)