|Born||Eva Marisol Gutowski|
July 29, 1994
Brea, California, U.S.
|Occupation||Internet personality | Actress | DJ|
(December 3, 2019)
|Total views||1.16 billion views|
(December 3, 2019)
|Updated December 3, 2019|
Eva Marisol Gutowski (also known as "MyLifeasEva") is a YouTube influencer and actress with over 10 million subscribers on Youtube. She graduated from Brea Olinda High School in Brea, California. She also attended California State University at Fullerton. She was ranked #4 in Variety's Famechangers Digital Star Ranking list. People termed her YouTube's fastest growing star. She has also been included in Billboard's Social Media Stars list. She is the author of a lifestyle and advice book titled My Life as Eva: The Struggle is Real. She also starred in a YouTube Red web series called Me and My Grandma that premiered on Gutowski's Youtube channel on March 22, 2017. 
In August 2017, MTV announced that Gutowski would join the revamped Total Request Live as part of a rotating social media correspondent position alongside fellow YouTubers, Gabbie Hanna and Gigi Gorgeous.
In September 2016, Eva came out as bisexual to her fans on her twitter platform.she went on to say, “I am ready for myself to fall in love with someone, no matter who they end up being, and have been since I was 12. Boy or girl.”
In 2018, Eva announced on Twitter that she was involved in a major car accident, A driver was texting while driving, causing to rear-end Gutowski's car, The driver was transported to the hospital, but Eva had no injuries.
|2015||How to Survive High School||Eva||Main role (6 episodes)|
|2016||Escape the Night||The Journalist||Main role (10 episodes)|
|2016||Bizaardvark||Herself||Episode: "Control (Plus) Alt (Plus) Escape!"|
|2017||Me and My Grandma||Janey Skalecki||Main role (6 episodes)|
|2018||All Night||Lyssee||Main role (10 episodes)|
|2019||How to Survive a Break-Up||Eva||Main role (6 episodes)|
- Dewey, Caitlin (October 20, 2015). "The new YouTube stars that America might not be ready for". Retrieved July 7, 2016 – via washingtonpost.com.
- "YouTube Superstar Eva Gutowski Shares Her Journey from Hardship to Happiness". Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- "YouTube Star Eva Gutowski Shares Her Travel Secrets". April 27, 2016. Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- Shields, Mike (May 19, 2016). "Is the Audience for 'Pretty Little Liars' Comparable to Fullscreen's Web Series?". Retrieved July 7, 2016 – via Wall Street Journal.
- "YouTube Superstar Eva Gutowski Shares Her Journey from Hardship to Happiness". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved June 14, 2019.
- Staff, Variety (July 22, 2015). "MyLifeAsEva: No. 4 in #Famechangers Digital Star Ranking". Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- "How YouTube's Fastest-Growing Star Bucked Gender Trends and Found Success". Retrieved July 7, 2016.
- Heather Saul. "Eva Gutowski: YouTube star comes out as bisexual". The Independent. Retrieved September 10, 2016.
- Me and My Grandma, retrieved June 14, 2019
- Petski, Denise (August 23, 2017). "'TRL': Eva Gutowski, Gabbie Hanna & Gigi Gorgeous Tapped As Social Media Correspondents For MTV Show".
- "Go Behind the Scenes for MyLifeAsEva's Underwater PETA Shoot," WisconsinGazette.com, 29 August 2019.
- Nicole Pajer, "YouTube's Eva Gutowski Spills Her Self-Care Routine: 'It Doesn't Have to Mean Face Masks and Baths'," Parade 5 July 2019.
- Saul, heather (September 6, 2016). < "'TRL':Eva Gutowski: YouTube star comes out as bisexual".