The European Team Gymnastics Championships, initially held as the European Gymnastics Masters, was a competition organized by the European Union of Gymnastics combining men's and women's artistic gymnastics and rhythmic gymnastics events.
The competition was first held in 1997 under the name European Gymnastics Masters in Paris, France. A second edition of the tournament, still as European Gymnastics Masters, was held in 1999 in Patras, Greece. In 2001 the competition was renamed to European Team Gymnastics Championships. It was last held in 2003. All four editions of the tournament were organized by the European Union of Gymnastics.
|1997||I||1st European Gymnastics Masters||Paris||France|
|1999||II||2nd European Gymnastics Masters||Patras||Greece|
|2001||I||1st European Team Gymnastics Championships||Riesa||Germany|
|2003||II||2nd European Team Gymnastics Championships||Moscow||Russia|
Medals by country
|Totals (6 nations)||4||4||4||12|
- European Gymnastics Championships
- European Men's Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- European Women's Artistic Gymnastics Championships
- Rhythmic Gymnastics European Championships
- "Key Dates of the UEG History". European Union of Gymnastics. Archived from the original on 2017-01-22. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "2nd European Gymnastics Masters Patras". web.archive.org. Archived from the original on 2006-02-07. Retrieved 2016-11-27.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "1st European Team Championships". ukrsg.tripod.com. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "International References - Spieth Gymnastics". Spieth Gymnastics. Retrieved 2016-11-27.