|Affiliation||Orthodox Judaism, Modern Orthodox|
The yeshivah is defunct and has been for some time, the yeshivah building is housed in a house and is used as a regular minyan for davening.
Rabbi Aharon Hyman was one of the early founders.
- Chief Rabbi The Lord Jakobovits
- Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
- Dayan Ivan Binstock
- Dr Shlomo Adler, GP
- Dayan Pinchas Toledano
- London's Jewish East End
- "Great Leaders of our People". Orthodox Union. Archived from the original on 2008-11-12. Retrieved 2008-11-16.
- "Biography Of The Chief Rabbi". Chiefrabbi.org. Retrieved 2012-04-15.
- "United Synagogue". Archived from the original on 2011-07-28. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- Article in Mishpacha Magazine: Accompanied by the healing angels
|This yeshiva or kollel article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|