|Look up esquire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Esquire is a title used to denote that a man (among lawyers in the United States, a man or a woman) has a certain social status.
Esquire may also refer to:
- Esquire (magazine), a men's fashion and lifestyle magazine
- Esquire (band), an English progressive and symphonic rock band, or their debut album
- The Esquires, an American R&B group
- Esquire Network, a former American television network
- Esquire Records, an Australian record label
- Esquire Records (UK), a UK record label
- Fender Esquire, electric guitar
- Esquires, a coffee house chain in Canada, Britain & Ireland, and New Zealand
- Gyron or esquire, an element in heraldry
- Esquire, the feudal title of a squire
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Esquire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.