- Epicaste, daughter of Calydon by Aeolia, daughter of Amythaon, and thus, sister of Protogeneia. She married her cousin Agenor, son of Pleuron, and had by him children: Porthaon, Demonice, and possibly Thestius.
- Epicaste, daughter of Augeas. She bore Heracles a son, Thestalus.
- Epicaste, another name for Jocasta, used by Homer.
- Epicaste, wife of Clymenus, son of Teleus of Argos, and mother of Harpalyce, Idas, and Therager.
- Epicaste, daughter of Nestor and mother of Homer himself by Telemachus, son of Odysseus.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 1.7.7.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 2.7.8.
- Homer, Odyssey, 11. 310
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 3. 5. 7
- Parthenius. Erotica Pathemata, 13.1
- "Hesiod, The Homeric Hymns, and Homerica" (Contest of Homer and Hesiod)
- Parke, Herbert William (1967). Greek Oracles. pp. 136–137 citing the Certamen, 12.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|