Vauxhall Victor based models
Envoy F Series
The Envoy name was first used in the Canadian market for a version of the Vauxhall Victor F Series 2. It was sold through Chevrolet-Oldsmobile dealerships at the same time as the Vauxhall version was sold though Pontiac-Buick dealers. Introduced in 1959, the Envoy models differed from the Vauxhalls in terms of trim and equipment. The saloons were initially sold in Envoy Standard and Special models  and the estate version as the Envoy Sherwood Station Wagon. An up-market Custom Saloon was added to the range in 1960.
Envoy versions of the Vauxhall Victor FB were available through Chevrolet-Oldsmobile dealers from 1962  to 1964. Externally the Envoy FB resembled the European market Vauxhall VX4/90, but used Victor mechanicals and interior. The Envoy FB range again comprised Standard, Special & Custom Sedans and a Sherwood Station Wagon. The Envoy received an uprated 1594cc engine for the 1964 model year.
The Vauxhall Victor FD was sold under the Envoy name from 1968 to 1970. It was offered in 4-door Sedan and Estate Wagon variants with a choice of 1599cc and 1995cc 4 cylinder engines. Again the Envoy shared its grille with the Vauxhall VX4/90 model although its use for the Canadian Envoy FD model predated the release of the FD series VX4/90.
Bedford based models
Vauxhall Viva based models
In 1964 the Vauxhall Viva HA was introduced in to the Canadian market as a Vauxhall and also as the Epic. The Epic differed from the Viva in that it used the grille and rear lights from the Viva SL. Although not marketed as an Envoy, it carried both "Envoy" and Epic" badging.
The Vauxhall Viva HB was launched in Canada in 1967 as a Vauxhall and also as the Epic. The Canadian models were distinguished by a four headlamp front grille, different trim, different body side mouldings and badging. The Epic HB was offered in 2 door sedan, 4 door sedan and Estate Wagon models. 1159cc, 1595cc and 2000cc engines were available. Imports ceased after the 1970 model year, and the Envoy brand was retired.
- VAUXHALL HB - VIVA & EPIC CANADA , vauxpedianet.uk2sitebuilder.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
- VAUXHALL F - VICTOR & ENVOY IN CANADA, vauxpedianet.uk2sitebuilder.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
- Vauxhall Victor and Envoy Canada 1957 - 1961, www.flickr.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
- VAUXHALL FB - VICTOR & ENVOY IN CANADA, vauxpedianet.uk2sitebuilder.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
- VAUXHALL FC - VICTOR 101 & VX4/90, vauxpedianet.uk2sitebuilder.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
- VAUVAUXHALL FD - VICTOR & ENVOY IN CANADA, vauxpedianet.uk2sitebuilder.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
- VAUXHALL HA - VIVA & EPIC CANADA BROCHURES & ADVERTISING, vauxpedianet.uk2sitebuilder.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
- Dave Saunders, Curbside Classic Canadian Visitor Edition: 1966 (Vauxhall) Envoy Epic, www.thetruthaboutcars.com Retrieved on 1 January 2015
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Envoy automobiles.|