The phrase "enemy of the people" is an often used as an epithet by a subgroup of society to describe their opponents as acting against society as a whole.
Enemy of the people may also refer to:
- An Enemy of the People, a 1882 play by Henrik Ibsen
- Enemy of the state, an epithet used against those accused of crimes against the state
- Enemy of the People (book), a book about political corruption in South Africa
- Enemies of the People (film), a 2009 documentary about the Killing Fields of the Khmer Rouge
- "Enemies of the People" (headline), a controversial front-page headline of the Daily Mail from 2016
- Ganashatru (Enemy of the People), a 1990 Indian film directed by Satyajit Ray
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Enemy of the people.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.