|Edited by||Peter D. Siersema|
Endoscopy is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal published by Thieme Medical Publishers on behalf of the European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. The journal covers all aspects of gastrointestinal endoscopy and also publishes ESGE guidelines and an annual review of the most recent literature, Endoscopy Essentials. Since 2013, the editor-in-chief has been Peter D. Siersema (University Medical Center Utrecht).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed, Current Contents/Clinical Medicine, Current Contents/Life Sciences, Science Citation Index, Embase, and Scopus. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 5.196.
- "Endoscopy". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
- "Journal titles covered in Embase". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-04-13.
- "Endoscopy". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.