This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (January 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The following is a list of anti-sexual assault organizations in the United States. These organizations typically support the rape crisis centers in their state or nationwide.
(in alphabetical order)
- 1in6.org is a national nonprofit dedicated to helping male-identifying survivors of sexual abuse and assault. The organization also serves family members, friends, partners, and service providers by providing information and support resources on the web and in the community.
- The Date Safe Project (DSP) is an organization in the United States which provides educational materials and programs for middle schools, high schools, universities, community organizations, and the United States Military. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, The Date Safe Project addresses consent, sexual assault awareness, bystander intervention, and support for survivors.
- DoD Safe Helpline — provides support 24/7 for the DoD community, operated by RAINN.
- End Rape on Campus (EROC) works to end campus sexual violence through direct support for survivors and their communities; prevention through education; and policy reform at the campus, local, state, and federal levels.
- Military Rape Crisis Center (proposed for the U.S. military; see military sexual trauma)
- The One Love Foundation or The Yeardley Reynolds Love Foundation was created in 2010 to honor the memory of Yeardley Love, a UVA senior who was beaten to death by her ex-boyfriend just weeks short of graduation. The Foundation is more popularly known as One Love, with "One" representing the number that Yeardley wore on her jersey during her high school and college lacrosse career.
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) — sponsors the National Sexual Assault Hotline (1.800.656-HOPE)
- SafeBAE (Before Anyone Else) - a student-focused, survivor-driven organization whose mission is to raise awareness about sexual assault in middle and high schools and student's rights under Title IX. SafeBAE is focused on preventing dating violence and sexual assault by giving students the tools to change peer culture, end harassing re-victimization, and advocate for consent and safe relationship education.
- Puerto Rico Rape Crisis Center (unconfirmed)
U.S. Territories and other
- Guam Healing Hearts Crisis Center (unconfirmed)
- Guam Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Family Violence 
- Virgin Islands Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Council (DVSAC) 
By U.S. state
- Alabama Coalition Against Rape (ACAR) 
- Alaska Network on Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault (ANDVSA) 
See also 
- Arizona Sexual Assault Network (AzSAN) 
- Arkansas Coalition Against Sexual Assault (ACASA)  Jul.9, 2013
- California Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CALCASA) CALCASA website accessed Nov 5, 2012.
- End Rape On Campus (EROC), based in Los Angeles.
- Student Coalition Against Rape (SCAR); founded in 2013 at the University of Southern California before transitioning to becoming a national organization.
- Roar as One (ROAR AS ONE) Rise, Organize, Act, Restore Justice) [http://roaras1.org/ roarasone website; founded in 2017, based in Los Angeles
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault (CCASA) 
- Sexual Assault Services Organization (SASO)
- Sexual Assault Victim Advocate (SAVA Center) 
- Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services, Inc. (CONNSACS) 
- D.C. Rape Crisis Center 
- CONTACT Delaware, Inc. (unconfirmed)
- Florida Council Against Sexual Violence (FCASV) 
- Georgia Network to End Sexual Assault (GNESA) 
- Hawaii Coalition Against Sexual Assault (no website)
- Idaho Coalition Against Sexual & Domestic Violence 
- Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault (ICASA) 
- Zacharias Sexual Abuse Center (Lake County, Illinois)
- Indiana Coalition Against Sexual Assault (INCASA)  ceased operations summer 2014
- Indiana Coalition to End Sexual Assault (ICESA) replaced INCASA in 2015
- Iowa Coalition Against Sexual Assault (IOWACASA) 
- Kansas Coalition Against Sexual and Domestic Violence (KCSDV) 
- Kentucky Association of Sexual Assault Programs, Inc. (KASAP) 
- Louisiana Foundation Against Sexual Assault (LAFASA) 
- Maine Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MECASA) 
- Maryland Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MCASA) 
- SARC Sexual Assault/Spouse Abuse Resource Center www.sarc-maryland.org
- Jane Doe Inc. - The Massachusetts Coalition Against Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence 
- Pathways for Change, Inc.
- Michigan Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (MCADSV) 
- Uniting Three Fires Against Violence (UTFAV) 
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MNCASA) 
- Minnesota Coalition for Battered Women 
- Minnesota Indian Women's Sexual Assault Coalition (MIWSAC) 
- Minnesota Center Against Violence and Abuse (MINCAVA) 
- Day One Minnesota Domestic Violence Crisis Line (Hotline: 1-866-223-1111) 
- OutFront Minnesota Anti-Violence Program (LGBT-specific, Hotline: 800-800-0350) 
- Mending The Sacred Hoop (Native American Specific) 
- Mississippi Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MCASA) 
- Missouri Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MoCASA)  No such page was found Nov 5, 2012
- Missouri Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (MOCADSV 
- Montana Coalition Against Domestic & Sexual Violence (MCADSV) 
- Nebraska Domestic Violence Sexual Assault Coalition (NDVSAC) 
- Nevada Coalition Against Sexual Violence (NCASV) 
- New Hampshire Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (NHCADSV) 
- New Jersey Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NJCASA)  No article found. Hotline number displayed Nov 5, 2012.
- New Mexico Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs, Inc.  (defunct?) No such page was found Nov. 5, 2012.
- New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NYSCASA) 
- North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault (NCCASA) 
- North Dakota Council on Abused Women's Services / Coalition Against Sexual Assault in North Dakota (NDCAWS/CASAND) 
- Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (OCADVSA) 
- Oregon Coalition Against Domestic and Sexual Violence (OCADSV) 
- Oregon Attorney General's Sexual Assault Task Force 
- Carrying the Weight Together 
- People Against Rape 
- South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (SCCADVSA)  (Flash Player required to view website, non-Flash page unavailable).
- South Dakota Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (SDCADVSA) 
- South Dakota Network Against Family Violence and Sexual Assault 
- Texas Association Against Sexual Assault (TAASA) 
- Citizens Against Physical and Sexual Abuse (CAPSA) 
- UCASA 
- The Center for Women and Children in Crisis 
- Rappahannock Council Against Sexual Assault (RCASA) 
- Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance (VSDVAA) 
- People Against Rape Culture (PARC) 
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs (WCSAP) 
- West Virginia Foundation for Rape Information and Services (FRIS) 
- Wisconsin Coalition Against Sexual Assault (WCASA) 
- Interactive Map to find Wisconsin Sexual Assault Service Providers
- ASTOP Sexual Abuse Center (Fond du Lac, Green Lake & Waushara Counties)
- Dane County Rape Crisis Center 
- Wyoming Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (WCADVSA) 
- Victim Rights Law Center
- National Organization for Women (NOW) Woman of Courage Award Winners
- Sexual assault
- http://www.datesafeproject.org http://www.datesafeproject.org
- *Roar as One (ROAR AS ONE) Rise, Organize, Act, Restore Justice) [http://roaras1.org/ roarasone website; founded in 2017, based in Los Angeles
- Zhou, Elizabeth. "Performance Art Piece Raises Awareness of Sexual Assault". The Middlebury Campus. Retrieved 2018-04-24.
- developer. "Home". ASTOP. Retrieved 2019-06-06.
- U.S. State and Territory Sexual Assault/Domestic Violence Coalitions with phone numbers, addresses and e-mail addresses.
- Resource List of National Sexual Assault Sources (PDF) No such article is found on this page November 5, 2012.
- Arizona SVPEP list of State Coalitions (hyperlinks checked 1/23/2009 - one for Delaware is defunct) No such article is found on this page November 5, 2012
- NAPSAC A National Association for the Protection of Children accessed Nov. 5, 1012
- RAINN National Anti-Sexual Violence Group