This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (September 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Emily Devenport is an American science fiction writer. She has written seven novels under her name, one novel under the pseudonym Maggy Thomas, and two novels as Lee Hogan.
Written as Emily Devenport
- Shade (1991)
- Larissa (1993)
- Scorpianne (1994)
- Eggheads (1996)
- The Kronos Condition (1997)
- Godheads (1998)
- The Medusa Cycle
- Medusa Uploaded (2018): Oichi Angelis navigates danger and treachery on a generation starship.
- Medusa in the Graveyard (2019)
Written as Maggy Thomas
- Broken Time (2000): Siggy Lindquist's job at the Institute for the Criminally Insane is complicated by the attention of two inmates, a pair of the galaxy's deadliest criminals.
Written as Lee Hogan
- Belarus (2002): Humans colonize a planet they believe is uninhabited, but soon realize that a brutal alien race lives below the surface.
- Enemies (2003): Belarus is a shadow of its former self when the new galactic Union comes calling.
- "Shade and the Elephant Man" (1987)
- "Skin Deep" (1987)
- "Cat Scratch" (1988)
- "Loop" (1988)
- "Goddoggit" (1995)
- "The Long Ride" (1997)
- "If the Sun's at Five O'Clock, It Must Be Yellow Daisies" (2010)
- "Dr. Polingyouma's Machine" (2015)
- "Postcards from Monster Island" (2015)
- "Now Is the Hour" (2016)
- "Queen of the Cats" (2017)
- "Crudyy" (2018)
|This article about an American science fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|