|Born||16 July 1926|
|Died||20 May 2017 (aged 90)|
|Occupation||film director, novelist|
Emile Degelin (16 July 1926 – 20 May 2017) was a Belgian film director and novelist, the director of If the Wind Frightens You His 1963 film Life and Death in Flanders was entered into the 13th Berlin International Film Festival. His 1969 film Palaver was entered into the 6th Moscow International Film Festival. His final film, De ooggetuige, won the audience prize at the Ghent Film Festival in 1995.
- Préhistoire du cinéma (1959)
- Si le vent te fait peur (If the Wind Frightens You) (1960)
- Sirènes (1961)
- La Mort du paysan (1963)
- Life and Death in Flanders (1963)
- Palaver (film) (1969)
- "Festival de Cannes: If the Wind Frightens You". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 18 February 2009.
- "IMDB.com: Awards for Life and Death in Flanders". imdb.com. Retrieved 14 February 2010.
- "6th Moscow International Film Festival (1969)". MIFF. Archived from the original on 16 January 2013. Retrieved 2012-12-17.
- "Belgische filmpionier Emile Degelin overleden". Knack Focus. 21 May 2017.
- "Le cinéaste Emile Degelin est décédé à Louvain" (in French). RTLInfo.
|This article about a Belgian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|