|Directed by||Edward L. Cahn|
|Produced by||Merian C. Cooper|
|Screenplay by||Houston Branch|
Joseph L. Mankiewicz
|Story by||John B. Clymer|
George E. Stone
|Music by||Roy Webb|
|Cinematography||J. Roy Hunt|
|Edited by||Daniel Mandell|
|Distributed by||RKO Pictures|
Emergency Call is a 1933 American Pre-Code action film directed by Edward L. Cahn and written by Houston Branch and Joseph L. Mankiewicz. The film stars William Boyd, Wynne Gibson, William Gargan, George E. Stone and Betty Furness. The film was released on June 24, 1933 by RKO Pictures.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (September 2014)
- William Boyd as Joe
- Wynne Gibson as Mabel
- William Gargan as Steve
- George E. Stone as Sammie
- Betty Furness as Alice
- Edwin Maxwell as Rourke
- Merna Kennedy as Day File Clerk
- Oscar Apfel as Dr. Schwarz
- Paul Fix as Dr. Mason
- Jane Darwell as Head Nurse Brown (Uncredited)
- "Emergency Call (1933) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Movie Review - Emergency Call - Another Racket". Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- "Emergency Call Trailer, Reviews and Schedule for Emergency Call". TV Guide. Retrieved September 9, 2014.
- Emergency Call on IMDb
- Emergency Call at AllMovie
- Emergency Call at the TCM Movie Database
- Emergency Call at the American Film Institute Catalog
|This article about an action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|