|New York City park and ride transit center|
The main entrance in 2007
|Location||Richmond Avenue & Arthur Kill Road|
Eltingville, Staten Island, New York
|Owned by||Metropolitan Transportation Authority|
|Operated by||New York City Transit Authority|
|Line(s)||7 local routes, 12 express routes|
|Parking||386 spaces (free)|
|Opened||March 21, 2004|
Eltingville Transit Center is a park and ride transit center that is located in Eltingville, Staten Island. It is located at the intersection of Arthur Kill Road and Richmond Avenue, at the end of the Korean War Veterans Parkway. The transit center was completed in 2004. Amenities include schedules, maps, free parking, and vending machines for soda, snacks, and MetroCards. The center is halfway between the Eltingville Staten Island Railway station and the Staten Island Mall, another (albeit unofficial) transit center, including the adjacent Yukon Depot.
The following bus routes stop at the Eltingville Transit Center:
- S55: Staten Island Mall to Rossville via Annadale Road
- S56: Staten Island Mall to Tottenville High School via Arden Avenue
- S59: Port Richmond to Eltingville (with a peak extension to Tottenville)
- S74/S84 Limited: St. George Ferry Terminal to Tottenville via Richmond and Arthur Kill Roads
- S79 Select Bus Service: Staten Island Mall to Bay Ridge via Hylan Boulevard
- S89 Limited: 34th Street HBLR station (Bayonne, NJ) to Eltingville via Richmond Avenue
- SIM1: Lower Manhattan via Church Street and Broadway
- SIM1C: Midtown Manhattan via Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue
- SIM4: Lower Manhattan via Church Street and Broadway
- SIM4C: Midtown Manhattan via Fifth Avenue and Madison Ave
- SIM5: Lower Manhattan via Water Street
- SIM6: Midtown Manhattan via Lexington Avenue and Madison Avenue
- SIM7: Union Square via Sixth Avenue, Broadway, and West Street
- SIM8: Midtown Manhattan via New Jersey and 42nd Street
- SIM10: Midtown Manhattan via Fifth Avenue and Sixth Avenue
- SIM15: Lower Manhattan Downtown Loop via Church Street and Water Street
- SIM22: Midtown Manhattan via New Jersey and 42nd Street
- SIM31: Midtown Manhattan via Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue
- Bascome, Erik (August 30, 2018). "MTA, NYSDOT announce project to increase parking at Eltingville Transit Center". Staten Island Advance. Retrieved August 30, 2018.
- "Where the Buses go to Meet on Staten Island". The New York Times. September 30, 2010. Retrieved May 12, 2013.
- "Staten Island Bus Map" (PDF). Metropolitan Transportation Authority. August 2018. Retrieved August 18, 2018.