She appeared as Professor Docherty in the third-season finale of Doctor Who entitled "Last of the Time Lords". Haddington's other TV credits include Life Begins, Foyle's War as Hilda Pierce, Endeavour, A&E, Cracker, Holby City, Wire in the Blood, Coronation Street, Midsomer Murders, The Musketeers, Taggart, Scott & Bailey, New Tricks and The Bill in which she played two different roles, the first in 1997 and the second in 2007.
In 2011 and 2013 she appeared as Carol Porter in the Sky1 comedy series The Café.
In 2013 she appeared as Madame Dupin in the BBC TV miniseries Spies of Warsaw.
|29 August 2008||They Have Oak Trees in North Carolina||Eileen||Gaynor Macfarlane||BBC Radio 4 Friday Play|
|29 October 2008||Love Contract||Manager||Claire Grove||BBC Radio 4 Afternoon Play|
|14 December 2011||The Lamp||Elspeth||Eilidh McCreadie||BBC Radio 4 Afternoon Play|
- Hayward (1996), pp. 110–111.
- "Joy Masterton played by Ellie Haddington". BadGirls.co.uk. Archived from the original on 14 March 2012. Retrieved 13 May 2014.
- Coveney, Michael (24 February 2012). "Bingo review at Young Vic London". The Stage. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "Friday Drama: They Have Oak Trees in North Carolina". BBC Radio 4. 16 April 2010. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "Afternoon Drama: Love Contract". BBC Radio 4. 29 October 2008. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
- "Afternoon Drama: The Lamp". BBC Radio 4. 8 August 2014. Retrieved 14 February 2018.
|This biographical article related to Scottish television people is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|