This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Elio Gaspari (Naples, Italy, 1944) is a Brazilian journalist and writer resident in São Paulo, Brazil. He came to Brazil while still an infant, and began his career in journalism not long thereafter. He is well known for his political opinion column in the Folha de S.Paulo newspaper, which is syndicated to many other newspapers, and for his most recent work, an authoritative historical account of the Brazilian military dictatorship in five volumes.
- A Ditadura Envergonhada, Vol. 1
- A Ditadura Escancarada, Vol. 2
- A Ditadura Derrotada, Vol. 3
- A Ditadura Encurralada, Vol. 4
- A Ditadura Acabada, Vol. 5
- "Elio Gaspari - Portal dos Jornalistas". www.portaldosjornalistas.com.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- Elio Gaspari column at Folha's website
- "A Ditadura Acabada relata fim do regime militar. Leia trecho | EXAME.com - Negócios, economia, tecnologia e carreira". exame.abril.com.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 5 June 2017.
- Elio Gaspari's columns archive. Almanaque.
|This article about a Brazilian journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|