The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||8bit Games, Big Head Games|
|Publisher(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment America|
|Release||17 July 2008 (PSN)|
Elefunk is a downloadable game on the PlayStation Store developed by British studio 8bit Games.
Elefunk is a puzzle game, where players build bridges from various joints and slants. Resilience is tested with elephants; the bridges are built to prevent them from falling. The game has 20+ levels, various construction materials, different environments, multiplayer and online leaderboards.
There are 4 stages in the game; Waterfall, Desert (which consists of the elephants rolling down making the levels more difficult), Swamp (which consists of ropes and wooden pieces) and Circus, the final stage. At the end of each stage there is a bonus level where players control a ramp and try to reach a target.
Elefunk received mixed reviews from critics upon release. On Metacritic, the game holds a score of 70/100 based on 14 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews." On GameRankings, the game holds a score of 70.62% based on 13 reviews.
- "Elefunk for PlayStation 3 Reviews". Metacritic. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- "Elefunk for PlayStation 3". GameRankings. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- Reed, Kristan (22 July 2008). "Elefunk". Eurogamer. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- Haynes, Jeff (24 July 2008). "IGN: Elefunk Review". IGN. Archived from the original on 28 July 2008. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
- Petit, Carolyn (28 July 2008). "Elefunk Review". GameSpot. Retrieved 21 December 2017.
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|