An electoral college is a set of electors who choose among candidates for a particular office.
Electoral College or electoral college may also refer to:
- Electoral College (United States), presidential electors
- Electoral College (India), presidential electors
- Electoral College (Pakistan), presidential electors
- Electoral College (Holy Roman Empire), prince-electors of the Holy Roman Empire
- Electoral College (Confederate States), presidential electors
- Presidential Electoral College of Burma
- European Parliament constituencies in Belgium:
- College of Cardinals, body of all cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church, papal electors
- Election Committee of Hong Kong, which elects the Chief Executive of Hong Kong
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Electoral college.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.