|Birth name||Elaina Balouris|
|Born||December 17, 1991|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Sport||Track & Field|
|Event(s)||5000 meters 10,000 meters|
|College team||College of William & Mary|
|Club||Boston Athletic Association|
|Coached by||Terrence Mahon|
In December, Balouris placed 7th at 2017 USATF National Club Cross Country Championships in Lexington, Kentucky in a time of 20:01.0. In May, Balouris ran 10,000 m at 2017 Payton Jordan Invite in 32:34.73 and qualified to 2017 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships where she finished 9th in 10,000 meters in a time of 32:48.76. In February, Balouris placed 6th at 2017 USA Cross Country Championships in Bend, Oregon in 36:18.3 and qualified to 2017 IAAF World Cross Country Championships in March in Kampala, Uganda where she placed placed 46th in 36:26. In March, Balouris placed 10th at the USATF 15 km road championship in Jacksonville, Florida in 51:49.
On June 11, 2016 at the Portland Track Festival - Balouris finished 6th in 32:27.28 at 10 km. Balouris finished in seventh place in 19:52 at the 2016 USA Club Cross Country Championships in Tallahassee, Florida.
Balouris qualified for the 2015 IAAF World Cross Country Championships by finishing in sixth place (the final world team qualifying spot) at the 2015 USA Cross Country Championships. At those world championships she finished in 64th place.
Balouris finished 14th in 32:39 at 2014 Tufts 10 km.
|2018||IAAF World Half Marathon Championships||Valencia, Spain||64th||Senior race||1:14:55|
|2017||IAAF World Cross Country Championships||Kampala, Uganda||48th||Senior race||36:26|
|2015||IAAF World Cross Country Championships||Guiyang, China||64th||Senior race||30:14|
USA National Championships
|2017||USATF National Club Cross Country Championships||Lexington, Kentucky||7th||Open race||20:01.0|
|2017||USA Cross Country Championships||Bend, Oregon||6th||Senior race||36:18.3|
|2016||USATF National Club Cross Country Championships||Tallahassee, Florida||7th||Open race||19:52|
|2015||USA Cross Country Championships||Boulder, Colorado||6th||Senior race||28:29|
Track and field
|2017||USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships||Sacramento, California||9th||10,000 meters||32:48.76|
|2015||USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships||Eugene, Oregon||13th||10,000 meters||34:03.72|
Elaina Balouris represented Boston Athletic Association at the 10,000 meter Final at the 2015 USATF Outdoor championships. Elaina Balouris placed 13th at 2015 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships in 34:03.72.
|2014||USA 5 km Championships||Providence, Rhode Island||14th||5 km race||16:15|
|USA 12 km Championships||Alexandria, Virginia||5th||12 km race||39:02|
|2015||USA 5 km Championships||Providence, Rhode Island||7th||5 km race||16:07|
|2016||Falmouth Road Race||Falmouth, Massachusetts||8th||11 km race||38:45|
|2017||Gate River Run||Jacksonville, Florida||10th||15 km race||51:49|
|2014||NCAA Division I Outdoor Track & Field Championships||10,000||32:46.57||5th|
|2014||ECAC-IC4A Outdoor Championships||3000||9:10.41||1|
|2014||CAA Track and Field Championships||5000||16:30.62||2|
|2014||CAA Track and Field Championships||1500||4:24.27||2|
|2014||CAA Track and Field Championships||1500||4:36.68||3|
|2014||NCAA Division I Indoor Track & Field Championships||5000||17:05.30||14|
|2013||NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships||XC 6K||20:22.6||11|
|2013||2013 CAA Cross Country Championships||XC 6K||21:17.1||1|
|2013||NCAA Division I National Championships||10,000||34:13.53||10|
|2013||CAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships||1500||4:29.25||2|
|2013||CAA Outdoor Track & Field Championships||5000||16:34.11||2|
|2013||IC4A/ECAC DI Indoor Track & Field Championships||3000||9:42.18||4|
|2012||2012 NCAA Division I Cross Country Championships||XC 6K||19:56.0||13|
|2012||Colonial Athletic Association Championships||XC 6K||20:43.1||1|
|2012||NCAA Division I Championships||10,000||34:41.97||19|
|2012||ECAC DI Indoor Track and Field Championships||5000||17:11.46||8|
|2011||CAA Track & Field Championships||5000||16:59.45||2|
- "Elaina Balouris Signs Professional Contract with B.A.A. - William & Mary - Athletics at William & Mary". tribeathletics.com. Retrieved 2015-04-03.
- "Results: Half Marathon 6162 Unofficial Results Women". Houston Marathon. Retrieved March 28, 2018.
- "Portland Track Festival - 6/11/2016 to 6/12/2016 Lewis and Clark College". sheltoninvite.com. Archived from the original on 2016-06-15. Retrieved 2016-06-12. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "2016 RESULTS - USATF NATIONAL CLUB CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPIONSHIPS Published by DyeStatPRO.com on Dec 7th, 2:16am". USATF. Retrieved December 10, 2016.
- "B.A.A. women three-peat while three USATF Club XC newcomers take home open titles in Tallahassee". USATF. Retrieved December 10, 2016.
- "BAA's Rhines, Balouris Make World XC Team | Multi-Select Publishing | New England Runner". nerunner.com. Archived from the original on 2015-04-04. Retrieved 2015-04-03. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "USA Track & Field - Sara Hall leads Team USA at the IAAF World Cross Country Championships". usatf.org. Retrieved 2015-04-03.
- "Team USATF competes at 2018 IAAF World Half Marathon Championships". usatf.org. Retrieved March 24, 2018.
- USATF National Club Cross Country Championships Open Women Results December 9, 2017 Lexington, KY USATF
- 2017 USATF Cross Country Championships at Rivers Edge Golf Course in Bend, OR USATF. February 4, 2017.
- 2015 USA Cross Country Championships results USATF
- 2015 USATF Cross Country Championships results USATF
- 2017 USATF Outdoor Track Championships - 6/22/2017 to 6/25/2017 Hornet Stadium, Sacramento, Calif. Results Women 10000 meters USATF
- "USA Track & Field - Results - FULL". Retrieved Apr 3, 2019.
- 2015 USATF Outdoor Track Championships USATF
- "RunRhody - Results". runrhody.com. Retrieved Apr 3, 2019.
- "RunRhody - Results". runrhody.com. Retrieved Apr 3, 2019.
- "2014 U.S. 12 KM Championship Road Race Results". USATF. November 14, 2014. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- "2014 National 12 KM Championship Road Race". USATF. November 14, 2014. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- "2015 U.S. 5 KM Road Race Results". USATF. July 6, 2015. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- "2016 U.S. Falmouth 11 KM Road Race Results". MTEC Results. August 21, 2016. Retrieved November 26, 2016.
- "2017 U.S. Gate River Run 15 KM Road Race Results". USATF.TV RunnerSpace. March 11, 2017. Retrieved October 14, 2017.