Ekkamai Road (Thai: ถนนเอกมัย, RTGS: Thanon Ekkamai, pronounced [tʰā.nǒn ʔèk.kā.māj]; often popularly referred to as Ekkamai; also spelled: Ekamai), officially named Soi Sukhumvit 63 (ซอยสุขุมวิท 63), is a soi in the form of road, and the name of the surrounding its location in Bangkok.
Ekkamai is a road that connects Sukhumvit Road in Phra Khanong Nuea Subdistrict, Watthana District with Phetchaburi Road in Bang Kapi Subdistrict, Huai Khwang District and spans Khlong Saen Saep canal in the tip phase.
It has a starting point at Ekkamai Tai Junction (แยกเอกมัยใต้), where it intersects Sukhumvit Road near Bangkok Eastern Bus Terminal, Science Centre for Education and Bangkok Planetarium, which in this phase was called Soi Sukhumvit 63 and ends at Ekkamai Nuea Junction (แยกเอกมัยเหนือ), where it intersects Phetchaburi Road, total length 2,524 m (8,280 ft, 2.5 km), width 18 m (59 ft). The area is served by the Ekkamai Station of the BTS skytrain, whose Sukhumvit Line runs above Sukhumvit Road. 
Ekkamai is regarded as part of Sukhumvit Road, just like the nearby Thong Lo, and have two connected alleys. Because it is filled with the location of offices, restaurants and cafés, pubs and bars, embassies, banks, condominiums and foreign residents. Once it was the location of the residence of MR Seni Pramoj, the sixth Prime Minister of Thailand.  
- "เรื่องเล่าชาวกรุงเทพรุ่นทวด" [The story of the great-grandfather Bangkokian]. Reurnthai.com (in Thai). 2013-09-09.
- "ถนน ซอย บาทวิถี" [Streets, Alleys, Footpaths]. Vadhana District Office (in Thai).
- Thong Lo, To-thong (2016-09-26). ""เอกมัยเหนือ" แหล่ง LIFESTYLE น่าอยู่ เชื่อมต่อง่าย ใกล้ 2 CBD 2 ทางด่วน 2 รถไฟฟ้า!" ["Ekkamai Nuea", source of livable LIFESTYLE, easy to connect, near 2 CBD, 2 expressways, 2 skytrains!]. PROPHOLIC (in Thai).
- Ratchagit, Tada. "ทะลุเอกมัย" [Through Ekkamai]. CULTURED CREATURES (in Thai).
- "เพราะอะไร "เอกมัย" จึงถูกจัดอยู่ในสุขุมวิทตอนกลาง" [Why "Ekkamai" is classified as the middle Sukhumvit]. TERRABKK. 2017-08-28.