Sir Edwin Sandys (1591 – 6 September 1623) was an English politician who sat in the House of Commons between 1614 and 1622.
- Sir Samuel Sandys (1615–1685)
- Richard Sandys (1616–1642), killed at the Battle of Edgehill, 23 October 1642
- Edwin Sandys (born 1617)
- Catharine Sandys, married Stephen Anderson of Eyworth, Bedfordshire
- Mercy Sandys
- another daughter, died young
- Martin Sandys (born 1624), born after his father's death
- "SANDYS, Edwin (1591-1623), of Ombersley, Worcs. and Woodham Ferrers, Essex". The History of Parliament. Retrieved 4 October 2019.
- Foster, Joseph (1891). Alumni Oxonienses: Sandys, (Sir) Edwyn. p. 1309. Retrieved 3 October 2019.
- Williams, W. R. (1897). Parliamentary History of the County of Worcester. p. 120.
- Collins, Arthur (1779). The Peerage of England. 7. p. 384. Retrieved 4 January 2020.
|Parliament of England|
George Wylde I
| Member of Parliament for Droitwich
With: Ralph Clare
|New constituency|| Member of Parliament for Pontefract
With: George Shellitoe
Sir John Jackson
Sir Thomas Wentworth
|This article about a 17th-century Member of the Parliament of England (up to 1707) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|