Edwin Harley (born July 17, 1849) was an actor in minstrel shows and later in silent films. He worked for the Reliance Majestic Company, Lasky Film Company, Albuquerque Film Company, Crown City Film Company, and Fine Arts Film Company.
- Treasure Island (1918)
- The Stain of Chuckawalla (Short)
- Susan Rocks the Boat (1916)
- Martha's Vindication (1916)
- Blackbirds (1915)
- The Wayward Son (1915 film)
- The Girl of the Golden West (1915)
- The Friends of the Sea (1915), short
- Jack Chanty (1915 film)
- The Law of Duty (1915), (Short)
- As in the Days of Old (1915), short
- The Fatal Hour (1915), short
- The Right to Live (1915), short
- A Night's Adventure (1915), short
- The Hoosier Schoolmaster (1914)
- A Father's Heart (1914), short
- "The Movie Magazine: A National Motion Picture Magazine ..." Movie Magazine Publishing Company, Incorporated. June 22, 1915 – via Google Books.
- Spehr, Paul C.; Lundquist, Gunnar; Lauritzen, Einar (July 1, 1996). "American film personnel and company credits, 1908-1920: filmographies reordered by authoritative organizational and personal names from Lauritzen and Lundquist's American film-index". McFarland & Company, Inc. – via Google Books.
- "The Moving Picture World". World Photographic Publishing Company. June 22, 1916 – via Google Books.
- "Variety Film Reviews". Garland Pub. June 22, 1983 – via Google Books.
- "The Moving Picture World". Chalmers Publishing Company. June 22, 1915 – via Google Books.
|This article about an American actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|