This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Edward Leo Mannix (July 26, 1928 – August 2, 1995) was an American voice actor, author and journalist. He is mainly known for his work in dubbing films and TV shows in Rome and Los Angeles, including Caliber 9, Golgo 13: The Professional and Robotech: The Movie. He was arguably best known for being the English voice of actor Bud Spencer.
- Caliber 9 (1972) as Rocco (voice, English version)
- The New York Ripper (1982) as Lt. Fred Williams (voice, English version)
- 1990: The Bronx Warriors (1982) as Hammer (voice, English version)
- The Lonely Lady (1983) as Awards MC (only live-action role)
- Golgo 13: The Professional (1983) as General T. Jefferson (voice, English version)
- Castle in the Sky (1986) as Uncle Pom (voice, Streamline Pictures English version)
- Robotech: The Movie (1986) (additional voices, English version, credited as Cyn Branch)
- Robotech II: The Sentinels (1988) as Cabell (voice, English version, credited as Cyn Branch)
- Ninja Scroll (1993) as Chamberlain (voice, English version)
- "Full text of "Video.Watchdog.159.November.December.2010"". Archive.org. Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- Sylvester, Harry. "Jersey City Microcosm; AN END TO FURY. By Edward Mannix. 503 pp. New York: The Dial Press. $4.95". The New York Times (January 11, 1959). Retrieved September 7, 2017.
- Maine, Death Index, 1960–1997
|This article about an American actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|