|Edinburg High School|
2600 E. Wisconsin Road
|Type||Public high school|
|Motto||The pride of Edinburg: the red, the white, and the blue|
|School district||Edinburg Consolidated Independent School District|
|Enrollment||4212 students (October 2012)|
|School color(s)||Red, blue and white|
|Athletics conference||University Interscholastic League 6A|
|Website||Edinburg High School|
Edinburg High School (EHS) is a comprehensive public high school in Murillo (formerly Nurillo), a census-designated place in Hidalgo County, Texas, east of Edinburg. It is operated by the Edinburg Consolidated Independent School District along with Edinburg North High School Robert Vela High School, and Johnny G. Economedes High School. It has enrolled 2,927 students  and 175 staff, with 35% holding advanced degrees; its enrollment is 95% Hispanic, 4% White, and 1% Asian/Pacific Islander.
A performing arts complex was built at Edinburg in 2010, during which time similar facilities were built at the other high schools.
- UIL enrollment figures
- Murillo Census Bureau map. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on January 2, 2017.
- Home. Edinburg High School. Retrieved on January 3, 2017. "2600 E. Wisconsin Rd, Edinburg, TX 78542"
- Construction information
- "2015-2016 High Schools Approved Boundaries" (Full). Edinburg Consolidated Independent School District. Maps/High%20Schools/EHS.pdf Detail of Edinburg High Zone[permanent dead link]. Retrieved on January 2, 2017.
- "SCHOOL DISTRICT REFERENCE MAP (2010 CENSUS): Hidalgo County, TX." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on January 2, 2017.
- San Carlos CDP map. U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on January 2, 2017.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Lopezville CDP, TX." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on September 3, 2018.
|This article about a high school in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|