Former World War II fuel installation, now arts centre, 2008
|Population||3,916 (2016 census)|
|• Density||1,450/km2 (3,760/sq mi)|
|Area||2.7 km2 (1.0 sq mi)|
Edge Hill State School opened on 5 February 1940.
Edge Hill has the following heritage listings:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Edge Hill (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 18 April 2018.
- "Edge Hill - suburb in Cairns Region (entry 48617)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- "Opening and closing dates of Queensland Schools". Queensland Government. Retrieved 18 April 2019.
- "Flecker Botanical Gardens (entry 602541)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
- "WWII RAN Fuel Installation (entry 602605)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 7 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Edge Hill, Queensland.|
- "Edge Hill". Queensland Places. Centre for the Government of Queensland, University of Queensland.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|