This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Edouard Etifier|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Eddie Morrow |
Jack Claybourne Jr.
|Billed height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Billed weight||238 lb (108 kg)|
Edouard Etifier (born 1936) better known as Eddie Morrow, is a retired Martinican professional wrestler.
He is the brother of Gerard Etifier (aka Gerry/Jerry Morrow).
He wrestled as Jack Claybourne (Junior) in Australia and New Zealand. A reference to the African American wrestler of the 1930s-1960, Jack Claybourne.
Championships and accomplishments
- All Star Pro Wrestling
- "Edouard Etifier". Wrestlingdata. Retrieved 1 March 2016.
- NWA North American Heavyweight Title (Hawaii version) history At wrestling-titles.com.
- "British Empire/Commonwealth Heavyweight Title". Wrestling-Titles.com. Puroresu Dojo. 2003.
- "Stampede Wrestling International Tag Team Title". Puroesu Dojo. 2003. Archived from the original on 5 May 2008.
- Stampede Wrestling North American Heavyweight Title history At wrestling-titles.com
|This biographical article relating to professional wrestling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|