|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
Ebley is a community in Gloucestershire, England. It was once a village, and is now part of the Stroud urban area. It lies in the valley of the River Frome, 2 miles west of the town centre of Stroud. It is part of the civil parish of Cainscross.
- Cainscross Parish Council website
- National Gazetteer, 1868, cited on the Genuki website
- Great Britain Historical GIS / University of Portsmouth, Cainscross CH/CP. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- Historic England. "Details from listed building database (1223361)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 14 August 2018.
- Ebley Chapel website
- Historic England. "Details from listed building database (1090126)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- "William Vick, photographer". laurelcottagegenealogy. Laurel Cottage Genealogy. Retrieved 30 August 2019.
Media related to Ebley at Wikimedia Commons