|Type||Daily Local Newspaper|
|Founded||13 October 1874|
|Headquarters||Princess Street, Ipswich|
|Circulation||12,589 (as of Dec 2018)|
The paper is published daily from Monday to Saturday in four regional editions: West Suffolk (around Bury St Edmunds), North Suffolk (around Lowestoft), East Suffolk (around Ipswich) and Essex (Colchester). In the period December 2010-June 2011, it had an average daily circulation of 29,932. By December 2018, circulation had dropped to 12,589 
- "East Anglian Daily Times". Newsplan. Retrieved 2009-05-02.
- "Ipswich Express". Newsplan. Retrieved 2009-05-02.
- "East Anglian Daily Times". media.info. Retrieved 2015-05-26.
- "ABC figures: How the regional dailies performed". HoldTheFrontPage. UK. 31 August 2011. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- "Newspaper publishing". Archant. Archived from the original on 2008-12-30. Retrieved 2009-05-02.
|This English newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|