|Eagle's Landing High School|
301 Tunis Road
|Motto||"Educating Each for the Benefit of All"|
|Principal||Gabe Crerie, Ed.S.|
|Teaching staff||85.60 (FTE)|
|Student to teacher ratio||17.18|
|Website||Eagle's Landing High School|
Eagle's Landing High School is a high school located in McDonough, Georgia, United States. It is operated by the Henry County School System. Eagle's Landing was founded in 1990. Today, the school has 1,382 students enrolled in grades 9-12 and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The school is home to an active NJROTC program, a nationally acclaimed band, and varsity sports teams that compete in the AAAA, region 4 of the Georgia High School Association.
- Eagle's Landing High School received the award for Region 4-AAAA One Act Champions.
- Eagle's Landing Marching Band won the Silver Grand Champion Award.
- Eagle's Landing High School was ranked among "Best High Schools" by U.S. News and World Report.
- Eagle's Landing High School was named "One of the Most Challenging Schools".
- Barbara Rosolino was named one of ten finalists for State Teacher of the Year.
- Boys' basketball were AAAA 2013 State Champions.
Principals and school officials
- Dr. Kesha Jones- Principal
- Dr. Lydia Williams-Assistant Principal, A-F Student Services
- Richard Jacoby - Assistant Principal, G-O Student Services
- Kenneth Hanson- Assistant Principal, N-Z Student Services
- Katy Brantley - Assistant Principal, Curriculum and Instruction
Championships and sports
- JV/varsity Golden Eagles football
- JV/varsity Golden Eagles basketball
- JV/varsity Lady Eagles basketball
- Lady Eagles volleyball
- Cross country
- Lady Eagles softball
- JV/varsity Golden Eagles baseball
- JV/varsity Golden Eagles soccer
- JV/varsity Eagles Landing Girls Lacrosse
- "Eagle's Landing High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved January 24, 2019.
|This school-related article concerning the U.S. state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|