|Final release||1.2e (April 18, 2009) [±]|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
|Type||peer-to-peer file sharing|
Enhancements over eMule
- A modified GUI
- Releaser Support (e.g. JumpStart, Part Traffic)
- Automated Fake Check
- Country Flags and Statistics
- Fractional Upload/Download Rates
- Auto Download Lists
- Configurable Keyboard Shortcuts
- UTF-8 encoding for IRC messages
Not included eMule features
- The software is released under the GPL and contains no spyware or adware. It's free to download and use.
- eMule Plus has its own team of translators and beta testers working on the application and translated eMule Plus to 31 languages.
- eMule Plus IRC channels provide additional help in many languages (irc.emuleplus.info).
- Improved WebServer (HTTP access to the client) with optimized and compatible templates and other features.
- "eMule Plus @ Sourceforge". eMule Plus team. 2009-04-18. Retrieved 2010-10-21.
- Official eMule Plus site
- Sourceforge project page
- Google code project page
- Support forum
- The official eMule client
|This network-related software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|