May 11, 1915|
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
November 12, 2005 (aged 90)|
Glendale, California, USA
|Height||5 ft 8 in (173 cm)|
|Weight||170 lb (77 kg; 12 st 2 lb)|
Detroit Red Wings
New York Rangers
He died of congestive heart failure in 2005.
Awards and achievements
- 1940 Stanley Cup Championship (NYR)
- 1946 Stanley Cup Championship (Montreal)
- In the 2009 book 100 Ranger Greats, was ranked No. 73 all-time of the 901 New York Rangers who had played during the team's first 82 seasons
- "Wilbert 'Dutch' Hiller dies at 90". 2005-11-16.
- Cohen, Russ; Halligan, John; Raider, Adam (2009). 100 Ranger Greats: Superstars, Unsung Heroes and Colorful Characters. John Wiley & Sons. ISBN 0470736194. Retrieved 2020-02-03.
- Wilbert Hiller career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
- Hockey Hall of Fame Obituary
- Dutch Hiller's Day with the Stanley Cup
- Picture of Wilbert Hiller's Name on the 1940 Stanley Cup Plaque
- Picture of Dutch Hiller's Name on the 1946 Stanley Cup Plaque
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian ice hockey winger born in the 1910s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|